Rules considering art submissions
● Art should be, in any way, related to history, but the art can be of any form of art. If we see no relation to history whatsoever, your deviation will be deleted from our gallery.
● Please limit the amount of 'historic' (manga) OC's to, preferably, none at all.
● Members should put their art submission in the right gallery folder.
● Members should not submit more than 7 deviations a week.
Please submit to the right folder! If you don't know which folder fits, simply ask our staff.
Rules considering favourites
● Every member can submit 3 favourites per day to our club, as long as the favourites are in any way related to history.
Featured: you are not allowed to submit to this folder. It is only for works that the admins decide to show on the front page.
Historic Places and Buildings: anything that is a real historical site. E.g. castles, old houses, monuments, forts, ect. NO STATUES OF HERE, please! They belong either to the Historic People folder or (if they don't show actual people) to Historic Objects or Religion, Mythology and Legends.
Historic Scenes: a scene is a group of people doing something historical. For example battle scenes, feasts or weddings.
Historic People: this folder is for people who really lived, and are known for something. If it is a picture of a soldier, it goes to Historic Costumes. If it is, let's say, a general, it goes here. Other examples: presidents, kings/queens, scientists, politicians, philosophers, artists, inventors and so on.
NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS HERE, PLEASE! And please, put the person's name in the title or into the description!
Historic Costumes: the focus is on the clothing. (Casual) people wearing clothes of a specific era, traditional cuts, handmade costumes, photos of re-enactors. This is also the place for "normal" people in history, who are not known for anything in specific.
Historic Objects: anything that is an object goes here. Examples: a pipe, canon, guns, clocks, vehicles, cutlery, other weapons ect.
Historic Maps and Flags: all kinds of mapping and carthography, including fictional ("alternative") maps, coats of arms and country balls.
Historic Stock Images: stock/references that have some historical content.
Historic Writings: any literature, e.g. poems, one shots, stories, comics... Yes, comics!
Religion, Mythology and Legends: all religious, mythological or fabulous figures, objects and events.
Admin Folder: for Co-founder and Founder Art only.
Thank you for following these rules and enjoy yourselves at the group!